Friday, February 6, 2009

Pain!

It is a part of the collective experience of life. Allowing it to pass and witnessing that we are not IT....then we are always free from Pain!! Our pain can be our longing, our destruction and our worst enemy but when we can finally see it as the dynamic nature of existence and a wonderful teacher of compassion and connection, Pain is a blessed opportunity to see oneself.

Over the past few days I have been experiencing that wonderful pain of wanting to control the people whom are responsible for the next steps of Brave New World. Wanting all the calls to come on time, the gigs to line up in order, when I want them, and the instant spreading throughout the world. So, when the calls come in late and the gigs fall through and the world is waiting, I find myself in a space of PAIN!!! Constantly surrendering and allowing and trusting and having amazingly compassionate people by my side, makes the ride through the game of life much more fluid. I am in Gratitude!!!

No comments: