Monday, August 10, 2009

First Entry in New Journal - July 20th, 2009

First of all, I must thank the beloved Miss Mary Violet for this blessed offering of love that will scribe int the next many months. her beloved heart is a reflection of the purity and light in which all souls yearn to come back to....

this book, being larger in physical Weight and energetically more rich, is a symbol of the great step in which I will take ar this turning point in my life. At the ripe age of 33, I will Honor the intention and integrity in which I live through discipline, knowing that with this action, ultimate freedom will come into my everyday MIND. It is time to take another leap into the man I am and to stand as a symbol in the messages that I SING and Speak!!

With my intentions clear, my heart open, my commitments fullfilled, my body, my mind and spirit respected and my connections honored and nurtured, I can penetrate this human existance with as much light and love as one man could ever imagine. PEOPLE GET READY.....heheheheh :)

I AM WALKING THIS PATH FOR ALL LIFE FORMS IN ALL GALAXIES, as WE ALL ARE!!!!

Clarity+Discipline+Strength+Integrity=LOVE

No comments: