Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summing up the Israel Experience!!

Wow! Well, you know a lot was going on when you sit down to make a summary of your experiences and there is an endless stream of thoughts going through your mind. Israel brought so much to my life that I am completely dumbfounded just thinking about it. I would have never expected to receive and give, travel and experience so much in such a short period of time. From the Farthest North and beyond the Borders of Egypt, I completely immersed myself in every faucet the culture had to offer. The underlying greatness to it all was the FOOD. From Day One, I was blown away by every bite of food and I started with the best and ended with the best, Elli Segev's Sabich!!! 2nd - Elad's Mom's Shakshuka and 3rd - Abu Hassan Chummos. Intertwined in all of that was countless felafels, sushi - Yep! - and more and more Chummos. I actually even found myself in a chummos based depression in the middle of Tel Aviv.


Really, I dove in. I dove into the insanity of the Palastinian Struggle, the joy of the day to day shopkeepers, the non-stop array of festivities happening on every corner, The green of the north, the vast desert, the stillness of Sinai and the Dead Sea. I visited most of the Old Cities, played Brave New World in a CHURCH and all over Israel for that matter. I did a photo shoot that changed my whole perspective of models. I got one of the best Massages of my life from an incredible spirit leader. I played music in a New Frequency, 528, the Frequency of LOVE, along with that frequency, I had the blessed chance of pounding on Grandmother Drum while Hugging Jerusalem. I met people from all walks of life and loved and honored each and every one of them. I became a part of an incredible tribe of light beings bringing the blessings of High Vibrations to all of Israel and beyond. I shared with Walk About Love, not as much as I would have liked, but I did manage to get there. I loved and loved and loved. I indulged in sexual fantasies, rich foods and depressive thoughts. I lived with an alcoholic Chain Smoker for 2 weeks, driving me to that point. I saw the old patterns of control and separation come into my existence again, forcing me to take a few steps backward in order to align myself for the new paridigm of intention and integrity that I set on the hour of my birth. I played music with over 50 musicians, most of them joining me for the two major shows that I held in Tel Aviv. I collaborated with one of the best female singers I have known. I set strong intentions and stuck by them. I manifested a great being of love into my life. I celebrated my birthday in musical devotion. I developed relationships that will last a lifetime! I rode the trains as much as I could and the buses even more. On one of my last days, while having a Dream Circle in the Desert, I received an energy so strong, that assured me the power of this time and the awakening of human consciousness. Nothing can stop us now....THE TIME IS NOW!!! Lastly, well not really, but last for now, I smiled as much as humanly possible and I paved the road for the next leg of journey to the land to be even more fruitful then the first!!


This place is simply magic, full of magical people, mystics and creators, religious nuts, insanity and struggle, desert, forest and some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. The physical beauty of the people will spark up an 100 year old libido! It is a land in which you can sink internally or rise, depending on your discipline. I feel the culture to be gentle and soft, with roots of war and struggle so deep that you feel it in the vibration of the land. But that struggle has brought freedom to daily life and most people in the country are there for the moment and the moment only. Yes Western materialism is coming in and dulling out the vibrational frequency of the middle class, but where in the world has it not, it just gives us light bringers more work!!! Yes, each and every person must go to the army against their own will, but they have learned to enjoy it.


I see this country transforming into the space of LOVE and being one of the great seers on that journey, at the forefront of this major shift. Being that the country is so small and the population is small as well, and, for the fact that there is so much attention on this country all over the world, I believe the shift can happen with a snap of a fingers and will be respected and honored all over the world when the walls drop and the hearts open. And, myself and all the people that I meandered with over the last 3 months will be sure of that happening!!!!


To all the people that I shared time and space with, that took me into their homes and hearts and respected and honored me as one of their own, My heart filled gratitude surrounds you at this moment. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Israel is HOME and dear to my heart and I cannot wait to return. Keep on spreading the light, great ones, I am with you wherever my physical body resides!!!


Now I am tucked back into the heart based existence of India, receiving the blessings of rain and love of the people getting ready to engage fully in spreading the music and message of Brave New World. Look forward to sharing more on this!!


With love and infinite Gratitude!!


Daniel

No comments: