Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Swine Flu Craziness Experienced First Hand


ABOUT 20 MINUTES BEFORE LANDING IN MUMBAI, A MAN COMES ON THE PA IN THE PLANE AND ANNOUNCES THAT THERE WILL BE AN LIQUID SPRAYED IN THE CABIN THAT WILL HAVE A STRONG ODOR....THAT IS ALL HE SAID!!!!! NO QUESTIONS, NO INFORMATION ON WHAT IT WAS, JUST A TOXIC CHEMICAL THAT LEFT ME LIGHT HEADED AND SMILING, AS MY BODY IMMEDIATELY EXITED THE POLLUTED SUBSTANCE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY FOR THE REST OF THE FOLKS IN THE PLANE, BUT THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME!!! I WILL JUST SHARE A LITTLE BIT BELOW ON HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SWINE FLU NONSENSE!!! YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION, BUT PLEASE DONT BE LAZY.....DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

The following is a response to a fear based letter I recieved from members of a spiritual organization that I will not mention at this time......

Please stop spreading the FEAR!!!! I cannot believe that you guys are actually buying into this nonsense. This is all man made nonsense, and, ok, less then 1000 people have died in HOW LONG. That many people die in MUMBAI per day!!!! This so called SWINE FLU is an attempt to control human beings and spread more fear to the world. Please do not subscribe. Do your Research and come up with something beyond what the media is telling you!!!!! WAKE UP!!!! If you have news that can make me actually believe in subscribing to this rediculous fear, that so few people have actually died from, then please share. If not, then make sure you take action in keeping the vaccine away from the all human beings. When the vaccine comes, that is when you will really start to see death....not, that fear should empower. GO ON YOUTUBE and research, TRUTH about Swine Flu, you would be astonished, and, of course, when there is big money involved, why would the media want the truth out there. Anyways, you decide for yourself, but I am sharing with you some things I have found below!!

No comments: