Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Action over Emotion


Most of my life I have lived by my emotion, acted upon my emotion, self destructed upon emotion and manipulated to get my way because of emotion. This time in my life has dawned a new era. A time when, especially since being back in India, my emotions are running ramped, but my focus is clean and my action is positive. Even in times of dramatic separation and hateful thoughts, I am CHOOSING to show up. Definetely far from perfect, but more aligned with my intention of WALKING THE WALK then ever before. Love IS the answer. Peace First is my mantra. How can anything great be created from a space of NON-Peace? If you figure that out, I would love to hear all about. I CHOOSE to create from peace. And, wow the creation is pouring through! GRATEFUL!

No comments: