Thursday, December 20, 2012

In The Middle

Untitled Document

Here we are, in the middle of it all. Some would say tomorrow, December 21st, is the biggest day of it all, some say it is just another day, some are waiting for Christmas to arrive, some are ready for a New Year. I say, "I'm grateful for these eyes to see and this heart to love and this air to breath" and I got a Holiday Gratitude Song for ya!! Watch and Listen now at ….

http://www.fullmoonrisingmusic.com/holiday2012.html

Life is interesting, time is speeding up it seems, there is so much to do, so much to be a part of, which way will we go, where do we fit in. I find these days, that it is only in a deep space of gratitude that I truly find my connection to all of it and then these incredibly demanding urges to "Be a Part" of something subside and I gently realize, right here, right now, in this space of gratefulness, I am a part of the entirety, just like the great book I just finished "Discipline" by Paco Ahlgren states in the end, "I am everything, I am nothing."

That sums it up folks!

I wish you the happiest of Holiday Seasons filled with Gratitude for all that You Are and all that Surrounds you, as it is … all …. YOU!

Here is the link again to the song …. http://www.fullmoonrisingmusic.com/holiday2012.html

Please feel free to share what you are grateful for on that page.

Much love and blessings!

Daniel

P.S. If you are looking for an incredible gift Idea (for yourself and for others:) then follow this link and Download my Latest Musical Offering on a Pay From The Heart (Your Decide the Price) basis.

http://www.fullmoonrisingmusic.com/bravenewworld.html

__________________________________________________________________________

MY MUSIC PAGE - Check out and download my new album NOW!

JOIN MY GRATITUDE 365 GROUP ON FACEBOOK

MY BLOG


No comments: