Saturday, August 28, 2010

Monsoon Monsoon!

Awe the blessings of my favorite time of year in India. Daily downpour of rains penetrate the landscape and uproot a greenery that is indescribable. I guess all I can paint the picture with is the fact that all of the plants are EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! Waterfalls flow from every hill, it is literally like an ENCHANTED FOREST of BLISS! Nature speaks so loud during this time and you can feel the strength. The air is fresh, the water is clean and the people are....WET and Smiling as always. I think it will always be my favorite season here, and now, I am going to go out and get wet....Thank you Mother Nature for always replenishing your worth to quench the hunger and the thirst in me!


CHECK OUT SOME PICTS BY CLICKING HERE


SEE THE VIDEO BY CLICKING HERE




No comments: